WILD WADI WATER PARK
For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The RTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest
and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a
delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of an interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water
roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of
33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
- Admission ticket to Wild Wadi Water Park (As per your selection)
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Exciting rides suitable for all ages available
- Food and beverage available in the premises
- Pick up & Drop Off Facility (If Sharing/Private Transportation option selected)
Location Address – Wild Wadi Water Park, Jumeirah Road, Next To Jumeirah Beach Hotel – Dubai.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick-up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available only from Deira, Bur Dubai.
- The park hosts many rides which might require timely maintenance. Due to any reason, if any of the rides are nonoperational on any particular day, in this case, we do not hold any responsibility for the same.
- During busy periods, the Jumeirah Sceirah guest’s queue will be closed off 45 minutes prior to the park’s closing time.
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Please note that Wild Wadi Waterpark will be conducting an essential maintenance program and the entire park will be closed from the 8th of January 2023 till the 3rd of February 2023 inclusively.
- If You Selected Wild Wadi Water Park with Meal Option – Water Bottle with Hot dog / Chicken Burger / Veg Burger.